Friday, July 20, 2012

Don't Sew Angry, Baby

It's been quite a while since I posted. I'm still amazed how my creativity has sort of been frozen these past 7 months. I have had so little desire to do anything except nourish this baby, which I've been doing a lot of. I've been taking classes, reading constantly, making diapers, decorating the baby's room, eating, sleeping, and growing! Boy have I been growing. Anyway, I plan to keep Don't Sew Angry up, in case I ever feel the urge to pick up again. However, I've created a new satellite blog: Don't Sew Angry, Baby, where I'll be updating on my progress during the last few months of pregnancy, and beginning to record my journey through parenthood. I have to follow my interests, and right now, my interests lay in this amazing child we are about to bring into this world. It will be a more relaxed blog, and much more about and for our family, but you are welcome to visit, if you like. :)

1 comment:

JAMIE SAYS DREAM said...

I understand you, I was totally focused on beeing pregnant and preparing for a baby too, and couldn't focus on anything else...16 years ago! Time flies, indeed. I wish you all the best with the rest of your pregnancy, and the baby when it comes :-) And good luck with the new blog too! I might peek in, but I'm not in the baby phase so it's not really my thing anymore.

Love Maria

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...