Monday, April 23, 2012

Project Baby Tee


Since I found out I was pregnant I've been documenting my bump with a photo every two weeks. The photos are far from glamorous, I'm hoping that in black and white they will look a bit more tasteful! This tee, sold by Miranda at her shop One Little Minute, is a terrific way to do it! She also posted the DIY for it (for those who are truly ambitious) over at the blog DIY Maternity.

Project Baby Tee by One Little Minute
It just turns out that, like the picture above, I am 19 weeks today. I know I haven't been on here too much, especially after such grandiose promises of posts each day and loads of innovative thread art. Sorry! I've been pleasantly surprised to find that people are still coming to visit my blog anyway, and for that I'm very glad. It's good to know that some of what I love is also fun for others. Here's to another week!

1 comment:

JAMIE SAYS DREAM said...

I couldn't concentrate on much else than the coming baby when I was pregnant, I think it's natural. Enjoy the preparations, mentally and when it comes to baby things :-)

Love Maria

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...