My nominees are:
7 Random things about myself:
1. I have two dogs. Lucy is a bichon/poodle and Madison is a coton de tulear. My husband and I love them like children!
2. My senior year of college I studied abroad in Ghana, West Africa. I learned weaving as my thesis. It was an experience that changed me deeply.
3. If I could choose any job I would be a costume historian. I am in love with the history of fashion. My dream when I was 16 was to run off to Williamsburg and become apart of the living history museum there. I was always looking up exactly how garments were made and then cutting up my dress-up clothes to try to make them.
4. I am a tad bit obsessed with taking baths. It's almost spiritual, which is crazy, but I don't care. I have bath salts, bath bubbles, I read in the tub, etc. It is my little getaway and I love it.
5. My husband and I are currently trying to conceive our first child. It hasn't been easy, but I am trying to remain positive.
6. I have a soft spot for cheesy romance, but I keep it very well hidden!
7. On our honeymoon, my husband and I spent a month in New Zealand. Apart from the amazing beauty of the place and the fact that I wanted to stay and work on kiwi preservation, we went zorbing. Zorbing is best described as being placed inside a giant plastic bubble filled with water which is then rolled down a hill.